The following provider groups are now participating in a care coordination program for Medicare Fee-For-Service beneficiaries called Essential Care Partners:
- Amistad Community Health Center
- Barrio Comprehensive Family Health Care Center, Inc.
dba CommuniCare Health Centers
- Brazos Valley Community Action Agency
- Brownsville Community Health Clinic Corporation
- Central Texas Community Health Centers
- Cross Timbers Health Clinic, Inc.
- Centro de Salud Familiar La Fe
- Community Action Corporation of South Texas
- Community Health Centers of South Texas
- Community Health Development, Inc.
- Community Health Service Agency, Inc.
- East Texas Community Health Services, Inc.
- Forth Ward Clinic
dba Good Neightbor Healthcare Center
- Fort Bend Family Health Center, Inc.
- Frontera Healthcare Network
- Gulf Coast Health Center
- Lone Star Health Center
- Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic
- North Central Texas Community Health Care Center, Inc.
dba: Community Healthcare Center
- Nuestra Clinica del Valle, Inc.
- Su Clinica Familiar
- United Medical Centers
- Vida Y Salud Health Systems
We encourage you to use this site to find out more about this program and the improved care it will enable us to provide.